Madlib = God

Saint

VIP Junglist
you're wrong.

best producer in the world is either blockhead or rjd2, maybe dj shadow back in the day but he ain't all that no more
Blockhead is fucking badboy.

All about the Forest Crunk :P

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
At this present moment in time Madlib is better than any of the other producers mentioned in this thread

logikz

I Am Not The King
i love the new sig maloney, but i dont like they call him an indie rapper. hes the real deal holyfield

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The Beat Konducta In India is a bit much Im still trying to get my head around it. Now he's started a six volume Dirty Brasilian Crates Set with Bossa and Folklorian Chants mixed with jazz http://www.hhv.de/item_151323.html

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Wroooooooooooooooong.

RZA or Dj Premier, is the best.
wut? rza. dont get me wrong he WAS one of my favs. but what happened to him? shit is too.... i dunno

premiere tho. strainght tallent. shame you dont hear anything new from him

logikz

I Am Not The King
yeah rza fell off big time, didnt write any thing good since 97 or there abouts. 11 years is a long time and madlibs output is just immense

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The only thing I can think of that RZA done in the last 10 years was that Uzi tune

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah rza fell off big time, didnt write any thing good since 97 or there abouts. 11 years is a long time and madlibs output is just immense
I think he released 6 of his own albums this year as well as the Percee P and Madvillain remix albums and has songs on another 3 albums at least. You are right immense is the word

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
guys i dunno wtf you talkin'..

97 was not the date id stamp on rza's falling off. but i have no actual factual to prove that