Madknob - Nightmare [Drum&Bass]

I think it is really nice but that weird wobble lead sounds out of loud. I think you should try taking it out and/or turning it down. Other than that you have a beautiful track.

Yeah what he said.
IMO, would sound better with a less agressive lead with a lot less sustain and more decay or release.
Otherwise good track, good vibes

IMHO the wobble sound fits into the track, but as mentioned above, it needs to be turned down a bit, it's too loud at the moment :)
I also like the vibe the sounds in the background create.
Other than that: The Drum arrangement sounds nice, but I somehow think the Kick is missing some low-end.
regarding the song arrangement: I don't know if it's finished or not, but the intro is a bit too short for my taste. 1 single phrase before the first break comes in, IMHO is *very* short. (from a DJ perspective)

other than that: Nice work!

I can't say much more than things already said..
The wobble is indeed a bit to loud and the kick needs indeed some low end. The snare now seems quiet, but i think that will be fixed when the wobble is turned down.
The transition to the breakdown was way to harsh. Atleast get a with noise rise there or something... Actually, with no intention to offend, I think you need to work on the transitions in general, they sound a bit too weak or easy

Back
Top Bottom