Madknob - Nightmare [Drum&Bass]

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I think it is really nice but that weird wobble lead sounds out of loud. I think you should try taking it out and/or turning it down. Other than that you have a beautiful track.

pano9000

IMHO the wobble sound fits into the track, but as mentioned above, it needs to be turned down a bit, it's too loud at the moment :)
I also like the vibe the sounds in the background create.
Other than that: The Drum arrangement sounds nice, but I somehow think the Kick is missing some low-end.
regarding the song arrangement: I don't know if it's finished or not, but the intro is a bit too short for my taste. 1 single phrase before the first break comes in, IMHO is *very* short. (from a DJ perspective)

other than that: Nice work!

Solace

VIP Junglist
I can't say much more than things already said..
The wobble is indeed a bit to loud and the kick needs indeed some low end. The snare now seems quiet, but i think that will be fixed when the wobble is turned down.
The transition to the breakdown was way to harsh. Atleast get a with noise rise there or something... Actually, with no intention to offend, I think you need to work on the transitions in general, they sound a bit too weak or easy