Madknob - Mindless [Liquid Drum&Bass]

I guess you made sure all instruments hit the - 3db. . .
they are just to loud,
the drumpart on the other hand sounds oke.

But I think I know what you are aiming for.
Listen to some classical music and notice the difference in volume of the instruments.
Why do they use a cello and a violin...?
why a tuba and a trumpet?
dig in to that theory to get a better understanding about composition.

and don't forget to check out my latest track, and tell all your friends to listen too!

https://soundcloud.com/dart-fader-1/law-view

d'Art Fader

Re: Madknob - Mindless [Liquid Drum&Bass]

I'd make the buildup more intereresting, it's just too much.. there. it doesn't really capture my interest at the moment.

I´m glad u posted ur thoughts, so I try to be better next time. Thnx !!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you made sure all instruments hit the - 3db. . .
they are just to loud,
the drumpart on the other hand sounds oke.

But I think I know what you are aiming for.
Listen to some classical music and notice the difference in volume of the instruments.
Why do they use a cello and a violin...?
why a tuba and a trumpet?
dig in to that theory to get a better understanding about composition.

and don't forget to check out my latest track, and tell all your friends to listen too!

https://soundcloud.com/dart-fader-1/law-view

d'Art Fader

I just mixed them to sound evenly, but I think ur right. Thats a great idea, so maybe I should learn the theory. Thanks !

Yeah, work on the mastering a little - The drop is quite anti climatic, even though its liquid, it needs something new when it drops, something that makes you really rock too

Most of it has already been said… Your melodies and strings, pads etc sound nice. But it needs the dynamic changes to keep you hooked. Also I'd like the some more focus on the drums, they seam to drown out in the background a bit to much.

Yeah, work on the mastering a little - The drop is quite anti climatic, even though its liquid, it needs something new when it drops, something that makes you really rock too

Most of it has already been said… Your melodies and strings, pads etc sound nice. But it needs the dynamic changes to keep you hooked. Also I'd like the some more focus on the drums, they seam to drown out in the background a bit to much.

Thanks guys!, this feedback means a lot to me.

Back
Top Bottom