made a little techno edit and submitted it to india

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by groelle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Re: made a little techno edit and submitted it to indaba

made a whatnow and submathis or that to who? no no no, this is all wrong, and certainly no sunshine. hell no. that does it, im doing class discussion thread.

3. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

made a little techno edit and submitted it to india

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yeah, thats what it says on the thread title. right, far as i can tell. isnt it? thats what i it says? duttn it? it does though, im pretty sure

- - - Updated - - -

strange place to submit a tune to, but come to think of it, it has been known to happen before, in fact it was rather common place back when the old testament was being jotted down, that one guy, he would write letters and address them simply to "corinth" which was a city, but really more of a country, as things went back then. st. paul i believe it was who did that, so its not completely without precedent, and its a quite noble tradition, considering how popular the bible has been these last 1000 years. im going to submit my next song to germany or possibly finland. maybe greece, and i will fucking expect a reply, even if its only to say theyre not interested. DEAR MR. LOGARKZ, THIS IS US, GREECE, YOUR TUNE WASNT ALL THAT GREAT, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PAYING YOU MONEY FOR IT, ALSO, YOU CANT HAVE YOUR USB STICK BACK, AS ITS OUR ONLY ONE, DONT KNOW IF YOU HEARD, BUT OUR MONEYS GONE TO SHIT AS OF LATE. PS. NOTHING. LOVE AND KISSES, THE DEMOCRACY OF GREECE they would include "democracy" in there, theyd see to it that they got that in there somewhere, you know, after all, they invented it, so even if they dont have any money to spend on your tunes right now, they will always have that, that they invented democracy. you know, i think they also invented old man - young boy bum-love, and held it in very high regard for centuries, but you dont see them putting that on their fucking post cards and t shirts and menus and that, no, and im starting to think theyre intentionally leaving that out. its democracy this democracy that, but homo pedo bum love being held as the most beautiful kind of love in existence doesnt seem to figure very much in greek pr and media

Borf™ likes this.