machiavelli taught me nothing i didn't already know

One of your clips has a pop in the middle of it. kept fuckin'............popping.
Like the feel, really suppressed. It might need a bit of high end sheen, a pad or something, just to make it sound like it's not coming thru a wall if you get me. Obviously not too much, it's not that sort of track, just sounds a little like there's a low pass on the master buss.
Nice chords, arrangement, all that.
Nice one.

Yo Safety...

Love the way in which the beat dominates the intro, and the rest of elements just float around it. Maybe eqing out the highs of the snare could improve the overall effect?

THe drop is really interesting... coming from a trance background, I was expecting the beat to come back with a typical dancey tune, but we got the original beat instead. My only gripe with an otherwise very "danceable" track is that there does not seem to be a "crescendo" and although you keep on ading some elements here and there, the omnipresent beat does not evolve. Maybe this was your intention all along, and maybe it's only a matter of taste (I tend to love tracks that evolve into an apocalyptic, noisey end! :D)...

Other than that, good job mate :)

i know, tell me about that click on the sub, can't believe i hadn't heard that, sorted it now though. just goes to show you need some objective ears.

definately gonna add a pad, see how that will affect the arrangement and maybe change it a bit here and there.

also been working on more minimal version of this track which seems to work on a different level. will put both up for compare and contrast when they're finished. thanks for having a listen

nice and dark mate just how i like,just some points the bass is to much just turn it down a bit, and there is a click,if you can side chain the bass to the kick and smooth the bass out a bit it will sound better

nice stuff:)

Back
Top Bottom