machete

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
hazards tune is good an all that but i wanna see the film it looks funny as fuck!
any1 no wen its out or is it???

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
I dunno, last I heard they were only recently considering making that trailer, which was originally meant to be fake, into a movie. Maybe a while yet before it comes out, if it comes out. But, yeah, looks like some nutty shit.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its not coming out its one out of six 'trailers' (with no movie) made for tarantinos grindhouse project.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
its not coming out its one out of six 'trailers' (with no movie) made for tarantinos grindhouse project.
i thought everyone loved it so much they were basically forced into having to make it?

at least that's what a mate told me.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I read in empire that apparently the guy who plays machete is trying to make rodriguez do the film, as there was a good response from the trailer. There may be hope yet. As far as i know rodriguez is working on Sin City 2

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ohh god i opened this thread hoping to talk about hazards tune

no really tho...my guess is the Grindhouse film didnt do to well, so they put it on hold. Does look like an awesome piece of work. Infact everytime i see the actor who plays machete, i say MACHETTEEEEEE!!!!

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Machete is an upcoming feature by Robert Rodriguez. It is an expansion of a fake trailer Rodriguez directed for the 2007 film Grindhouse. It will star Danny Trejo as the title character. Although originally announced to be released direct-to-DVD as an extra on the Planet Terror DVD, the film is now being produced as a theatrical release. sourced from wikipedia