Machete (REMIX)

I think you had a nice go at it, but unlike the original the basslines seemed a bit random and repetitive to me. Keep at it tough!

What you guys not feelin' about it? Plz specify or I can't improve it!

I like the idea and that but I think the actual sound of the tune is a bit weak. Think how rough + sick the original is.

I reckon if you kept at it you could make a good one. Don't tell Hazard or Hype though!! :D

I like the idea and that but I think the actual sound of the tune is a bit weak. Think how rough + sick the original is.

I reckon if you kept at it you could make a good one. Don't tell Hazard or Hype though!! :D

Maybe it's not weak but it's just not quite my thing, I think it's a bit too 'cheesy' imo mate, just work at it (y).
Intro is quite good though.

well.................

Probs Gunna get slated for this but i never liked the orginal!

he clearly sampled it from a pirate copy aswell as it was out b4 the film came out lol ur audio of the sample is much cleaner than his wich makes it have less of a feel to it there no crunch to it if u know what i mean,

Plus i heard he done that on analog so u will never get it as big as his,

Saying that it isnt a bad remix u have done, personaly i would loose the sample all together and make an orginal

Peace

Last edited:
kinda reminds me of early dj pleasure! good tune. not sutre u should use those samples tho! try new vocal sample haha.

i also think the drums could be "beefed" up a lil bit, they kinda seem to sit behind the bass in the background!

i think if u sorted these problems, and hand out some demo's these kinda tunes will get u signed imo (refering to myspace stuff)

Back
Top Bottom