Machete Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally bout 5 mins ago, on his show, hype said he's planning on doing a VIP for it

HYPE? VIP?

Is the legend hype really making some music again? has he decided to do the same as andy c?

WOW he will teach people like taxman and original sin who keep using same sounds what jump up can be like and diffrent is he makes a phew jump up tunes!!!

:rslayer::rslayer::rslayer::rslayer::rslayer:

HYPE? VIP?

Is the legend hype really making some music again? has he decided to do the same as andy c?

WOW he will teach people like taxman and original sin who keep using same sounds what jump up can be like and diffrent is he makes a phew jump up tunes!!!

:rslayer::rslayer::rslayer::rslayer::rslayer:

nah hype said he was trying to get hazard round to doing a remix of machete. lol at hype remixing that. the guy can't even mix at the moment. been poor recently imo. but a legend still as you said.

lil birdie told me that jayline has done a remix of machete. the lil birdie told me its pretti sick aswell!! :D

If he has then god help him.. He remixed no.6 by Hazard and it was awfull... Hazard was not impressed... and i don't think Hype will be to pleased...

There will be a v.i.p no doubt but don't expect it to come out..

A Noisia remix would be sick as fuck! Image the dutty bass on that!
A VIP would be good, but we'd have to cross our fingers that it wouldn't be a pathetic VIP like some are.

There's no Noisia remix and, i'm sure Escape would know, if there was one!!!!

nah hype said he was trying to get hazard round to doing a remix of machete. lol at hype remixing that. the guy can't even mix at the moment. been poor recently imo. but a legend still as you said.

not at all mate hypes been smashing it

not at all mate hypes been smashing it

yeah in your opinion because you probably really like the tunes he plays which I do as well. But tbh his mixing is awful at the moment. saw him at playaz @ fabric few weeks ago....rewound every mix (no lie!) and his tune selection is always the same, rarely updates his box. legend in his own right but I'm not a fan of his zero passion and poor mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom