Machete Overated????

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BDS

I think so! be honest its shit he can do alot better.

Opinions??

:shittin:

ok it's a good tune but not that AWESOME like how many threads are here about machete like 30?

disagree. I know the shelflife is slightly ruined by how long ago most of us heard it.....but its all about the cinematic intro before that disgusting drop. like most tunes needs to be appreicated on a big system, preferably room 1 in fabric. there are better tunes on the ep tho

it's been rinsed. yeah. over rated, i'm not sure.
i'm lookin forward to trouble maker and cowards beware to be honest. think they're a lot better tunes, just love that simplistic feel to trouble makers.

ok it's a good tune but not that AWESOME like how many threads are here about machete like 30?
I had to ask every1 bigs it up constantly but its a shiiiiiit tune!

I like hazard as much as the rest of ya but biggin it up JUST because its hazard aint right?

Ya get me?

killers dont die is what that record is all about 4 me!
machete is a badboy tune, just cuz eveybody knows it dont make it over rated!
yeah its a shame we have to wait for it, but its 100% worth it cuz i cannot wait to slap it on my turntables!

I havent actually herd the tune yet but I imagine that when I do I'll be disapointed.

Overated! Every tune sounds similar on that ep.. Dont need to say something about 4543434134 threads here..^^

just listened to it on playaz website. n its shite..just sounds like everything else. nothing special at all.

ah, but on the valve it sounded so freaking good.

cowards beware was all i remember of that night, i've never heard any tune just sound that fierce and that good. the whole place went off.

I'll be honest, i used to really like this site and the things people used to say on it but now all you lot seem to do is slate peoples tracks. Whats the fucking point? You all love drum and bass why not just keep to saying the good things about it? The tune 'Forum Fannys' comes to mind!

:mad::shittin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom