Machete Overated????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv gotta say I was wrong its not as terrible as i first thought it grows on u after a while but my favourite by far is cowards beware that is a stupidely massive' heavy' bangin tune!

If i woz a DJ would neva have it in my bag, its a horrible tune. Hope Hazard doesn't start going down hill, but his sets are the best i ever heard, better than Andy C with his bumchum GQ who both are overatted, and double drops suck. Hazard keeps it nice and simple and is alongside better MC's like Eksman, Shabba and the mighty Shadow Demon Crew.

If i woz a DJ would neva have it in my bag, its a horrible tune. Hope Hazard doesn't start going down hill, but his sets are the best i ever heard, better than Andy C with his bumchum GQ who both are overatted, and double drops suck. Hazard keeps it nice and simple and is alongside better MC's like Eksman, Shabba and the mighty Shadow Demon Crew.

You need to sit in a dark cave for at least 2 years with no food or sunlight for that comment.

to be quite honest i dont like Machete one bit, i have it, i have never played it out nor do i play it at home, personally i think cowards beware is the best choon on the EP, simple and to the point, i think machete is too much....

but its still massive and its there on radio 1 with Zane lowe jizzin all over it so either love it or hate it its here to stay.

:lol_board

Was Impact cancelled? Any news on the next night?

Yes mate. Due to a few security problems. But fret not, the Record Revs chaps are teaming up with a certain record shop, to bring on an awesome night that will go in history. The new venue is going to be wicked aswell. I think theres going to be an outdoor arena too.

You just know how to push my buttons and set me off don't you!!!

Breathe Greg, breathe...

(To self) It's just somebody saying something you don't like on the internet, don't rise to it, don't go off on one, be calm...

(Deep breath)

(calm voice) I'm sorry Terry, but I don't agree.

(There we go, that wasn't so hard was it?)

thank god we're talking about machete again. i almost thought there was something wrong with the world then

I understand where your coming from mate, Im sure Hazard will still be leading the game after being in the scene for a good fifteen years. Im sure that classics like Machete and Mr Happy will be spoken about in the same light as valley of shadows, recharge, no reality, etc in the decades to come. :2thumbs:

I understand where your coming from mate, Im sure Hazard will still be leading the game after being in the scene for a good fifteen years. Im sure that classics like Machete and Mr Happy will be spoken about in the same light as valley of shadows, recharge, no reality, etc in the decades to come. :2thumbs:

Are you completely off your head mate! Mr Happy and Valley of the Shadows!!! How can you compare the two. Please say you're being sarcastic otherwise I may be forced to delete my account on this forum.

Are you completely off your head mate! Mr Happy and Valley of the Shadows!!! How can you compare the two. Please say you're being sarcastic otherwise I may be forced to delete my account on this forum.

I was completely taking the piss mate. Hazard and the executioner are in different leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom