MACHETE ON RADIO ONE

yeh a lady friend at college said that she heard it last week on there....obviously didnt believe her (she's blonde....probably on acid)

big up to radio 1....maybe we'll start hearing more DnB on there and not that pathetic excuse they call pendulum

theyve played it bout 10 times over the past two weeks. Zane and Annie Mac are loving it right now. pretty good tho, dnb's getting loads of mainstream exposure on ZL and annie mac, timewarp, join the dots, borroed time, offline, rubbish, machete, shockout have all been played recently, so has mutated forms and tantrum desire.

theyve played it bout 10 times over the past two weeks. Zane and Annie Mac are loving it right now. pretty good tho, dnb's getting loads of mainstream exposure on ZL and annie mac, timewarp, join the dots, borroed time, offline, rubbish, machete, shockout have all been played recently, so has mutated forms and tantrum desire.

Yeah man, Annie Mac & Zane Lowe have always playe dee bee. I found out what 'Hurt You' was called on Annie Mac's show. I'm loving the new representation of D&B in the mainstream but I hope people don't just jump on it. It's a honed & acquired taste! :lol:

end of 08 start of 09, it'll blow up big time. big big BIG time. pendulum are pusing through, expect tc and sub focus to follow. especially with sub's alvum dropping, and c&s.
ram are going to be laughing their arses off come the the end of the year.

end of 08 start of 09, it'll blow up big time. big big BIG time. pendulum are pusing through, expect tc and sub focus to follow. especially with sub's alvum dropping, and c&s.
ram are going to be laughing their arses off come the the end of the year.

Yeah man, you're totally right!

I just think its all bulocks, dnb shoul stay where it was, fuck all this radio 1 shit i meen its good to be on there but it dnt belong, too good for radio i recon

I'm well pissed off, We listen to radio 1 all day at work and I'm yet to hear it
the closest we get is wen I hear the cringing 'spanish guitar' intro of propane nightmares, cant beleive they play that shit everyday, what makes it worse is dickheads like edith bowman and jo wiley sayin 'i love a bit of dnb' after they play it, makes me angry that this wank is representin our scene.

Anni Mac's on now coverin for someone, so hopefully she plays it

I did hear scott mills play benga and coki - night the other day though, but didnt sound that good on the little tin radio, no bass at all just the beep beeps lol

I just think its all bulocks, dnb shoul stay where it was, fuck all this radio 1 shit i meen its good to be on there but it dnt belong, too good for radio i recon

Christ this attitude annoys me, I hate it when people get this elitist attitude about music - that it's too good for everybody else, that it shoudn't get popular...

If you really love drum and bass, you should want to spread the word and share it with everyone...

ok maby i worded it abit rong im not good wid gettin my words out how i meen, what i meen is bacicaly what jack131 just said, n id rather no dnb on the radio than shit dnb on there, course its good to spreed the beats n share wid everyone but its just nt right

More importantly they have been rinsing out 'Stay Forever' ..which is a far far better piece of music.

ok maby i worded it abit rong im not good wid gettin my words out how i meen, what i meen is bacicaly what jack131 just said, n id rather no dnb on the radio than shit dnb on there, course its good to spreed the beats n share wid everyone but its just nt right

Fair enough - maybe I misunderstood you a bit!
I know what you mean that you'd prefer people to hear quality DnB rather than shit - but maybe if people hear a bit of shit, then they might follow that up and eventually start getting into the good stuff...

...maybe!

Back
Top Bottom