Machete in stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
over hyped to buggery lol. Makes me laugh when there is so much better music around getting unnoticed lol.

seriously though..without that sample..what you got??

yea kilers dont die is heay and so is cowards beware, but machete and trouble maker have been properly raped by every dj top dj for ages.How many times have u heard these 2 tunes????? too many(imo) now its jus waitin on all the original sin stuff 2 get promod!!!!

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
The tracks on the EP are quality but they're not classics, groundbreaking or crossover. The hype around them is insane.

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
The tracks on the EP are quality but they're not classics, groundbreaking or crossover. The hype around them is insane.
:word: You can't beat some old skool classics, I love old skool stuff more normally, but there is loads of new stuff that I love

yea kilers dont die is heay and so is cowards beware, but machete and trouble maker have been properly raped by every dj top dj for ages.How many times have u heard these 2 tunes????? too many(imo) now its jus waitin on all the original sin stuff 2 get promod!!!!
yer i heard em to many times ... all bout playing a diff sound to whats normally heard ... and diff tunes to ...

all bout the original sin stuff ... feeling that @ the mo for real!

BeBopUK

DJ BeBop (The Mutant DJs)
Got my copy yesterday courtesy of SLB @ Nakedbeatz.com - all sound OK but I need to have a listen before commenting...

Status
Not open for further replies.