MACHETE BASS EP - WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG?

Jelly Monster

with so much hype leading upto the full release of this and machete and killers in particular being played massively whats your actual favourite song on the ep? mine was killers but now id have to say trouble maker

Cowards beware. By far the best track on the EP. I like it because it hasnt been cained a lot. Plus it makes me want to nod my head more than the Churchill dog.

Cowards beware. By far the best track on the EP.

.....but the hype surrounding this Ep is completely over and it ain't even in the shops yet. I'm looking onwards and upwards to the Apex - Wall of Sound Ep on Lifted Music and the Sub Focus album, both will have much longer shelf-life imo.

.....but the hype surrounding this Ep is completely over and it ain't even in the shops yet. I'm looking onwards and upwards to the Apex - Wall of Sound Ep on Lifted Music and the Sub Focus album, both will have much longer shelf-life imo.

The Hype about this e.p is far from over.. Machete and Killers will get rinised for the next 3-6 months... Trouble Maker will the track that has the shelf life..
I'm sort of dreading going to Innovation in june as Machete and killers will get abused.. No doubt Hazard will have his v.i.p's ready for then :)

The Hype about this e.p is far from over.. Machete and Killers will get rinised for the next 3-6 months... Trouble Maker will the track that has the shelf life..
I'm sort of dreading going to Innovation in june as Machete and killers will get abused.. No doubt Hazard will have his v.i.p's ready for then :)

I know what you're saying mate. The two tunes you mentioned are gonna get rinsed and have got rinsed already imo. I wasn't talking for everyone just my personal opinion. Trouble Maker will definitely last the longer though and the VIP's are an exciting prospect. Eazy

Back
Top Bottom