maccie d's hash browns

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by inf0r, Feb 1, 2004.

1. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

I've just had one of these w/ a saus n egg muffin, asnd theres more grease than potato... The rankest thing I've ate since toasted seaweed (on spot puke session over that fucker) :/

And the service is abysmal too, if you're gonna charge me fkin £3 for a breakfast, make sure its all fkin there at least

End of rant :/ :mad:

2. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

hrm.. well.. im never really surprised at maccas anymore. the crap that they are bringing out now to be passed off as healthy is appauling, sure.. not much fat, but shit.. its salad!!! i can make that at home.. for a hell of a lot cheaper, and they are advertising breakfast at maccas.. saying stuff like "i cant even get dressed in the morning without my breakfast" with them sitting in maccas fully dressed with a crapload of make-up on and looking like they've been up for a few hours.. at least make it look like ur trying to make it look like they just got up, i mean, who in their right mind would go down to maccas to get cereal for their convenience?!!! sure, u dont have to do the dishes, but that is really the only perk i can see from that, everything else is just terrible. I am one of the people that really cant do much without my cereal, and there is no way i would be getting dressed, getting everything ready, only to head off to maccas before going somewhere else, if im getting ready at home and everything, i dont see why i wouldnt just eat my cereal there.
    um.. and about the hashbrowns, those are actually one of the few things on the maccas menu i like hahaha, sorry :) though maybe i just like grease. i agree they arent really the best tasting hashbrowns, but compared to the other junk they have there its quite ok.. (2 things u must know, i havent had breakfast at maccas in a few years, and im also a vegetarian, so "most of the junk" is fairly limited)

sorry bout the rant, but thought it only fair to keep the trend going :)

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

4. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

The oldskool maccies hash browns were the fkin dapper, they're well nasty now tho, the little paper condom thing that they come in is like waxpaper by the time you grab your grub out of the bag, proper rank.. Had to get a a handful of kitchen towel to dry the thing off. Terrible :/

5. nasher

nasher Gangsta Status

depends whether the branch is franchise or not. some places r real good and sum r shit coz evry1 who works there have no gcses or anything. they not even on 'an ics course' . fucking wankers

6. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

Thought they were all franchise? These corporate food chains really suck ass. I'd rather have a sweaty kebab than a maccies these days. Then again, I'm pretty spoilt for choice of quality eateries in brum.. Probably explains the gut I'm tryna to get rid of ;)

7. mesh

mesh Active Member

I remember stopping at a Burger King near York somewhere and being charged 5 pounds for a burger, fries, drink. Had a heart attack when I converted it to Aus$, and realised I just paid
    Aus$15 for a shitty, gristly, sloppy piece of cow arse that required intense chewing.
    For your comparison, the same meal, with better beef, cost Aus$5 here. Man, the UK is funny for fast food, expecially as a tourist its so out of whack expensive. Most prices compare roughly with Australia, but junk food is just out of control pricey there.

8. nasher

nasher Gangsta Status

burger king is pricey.

back on the subject of mac d's. theres a woman that works at one that i go to when i'm at college and she has had her arm amputated below the elbow. its well rank wen she serves ya food, coz the little stub under he elbow moves and its scary. i not takin the piss, or bein bad, coz it ent her fault her arm got chopped off, but it not very nice to look at. well puts ya off ya food ya just ordered

9. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

What do you think she's serving you? LOL

Burger King may be pricey, but it kills off Maccies on the burger front. Little tad too salty, but fresh salad, and actually tastes like it should. All about the double whopper w/ bacon & cheese!

Feel hungry now :/

10. klusta

klusta Pulsar

ron

Attached Files:

• ron.jpg
      ron.jpg
      File size:
      39.6 KB
      Views:
  11. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

Lol, got beef?

12. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

McD's are shit, you get loadsa other things round here though, dixy chicken and all them lot, and they're all run by immigrants :shrug:. Even more greasy, yuk yuk yuk. :outofammo

13. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

i agree with the kebab!! damn nice :)

14. Ab0|2Ti0N

Ab0|2Ti0N WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???

Jack in the Box :zest: