Ma KerbComp Mix, innit

JHSE23

the yen
VIP Junglist
Just finished a mix that coincides with the competition so why not! Its for that now. Is a bit of a wacky one, decided to put some random bits in there but gels fairly well i think, was a very hard one to pull off though, some crazy fast pitch changing situations. The standard seems pretty high so far so perhaps this is just for fun eh.

x2 technics 1210, x1 reloop cdj

http://dnbshare.com/download/MIX11.mp3.html

Fabric - Midival Punditz - Milan Records
Cohiba - DLR - Blackout Music
There - Naibu - Horizons
All That We Perceive - Thievery Corporation - Eighteenth Street Lounge Music
Steptoe - Calibre - Signiture
Shimmer - Villem - Med School
Saving Grace - Tokyo Prose - Samurai
Au Revoir Blackbird - Pennygiles - Fizzy Beats
Elemental - Fields - Utopia Music
Pearl - The Deadbeats - Wax on Records LTD
Bear Music - Commix - Hospital Records
Black Elk - Dfender - Soulridaz
Cloak and Dagger - Vicious Circle/Jubei - Critical Modulations
Donuts - Need for Mirrors - Dispatch Recordings
All For You - Lynx - Detail Recordings
Parallel Crossing - Badmarsh & Shri - [PIAS] Recordings Catalogue
Mindscape - Linden/Quantum Soul - Horizons
8H11 - Joakuim - Celsius Recordings
One Way - Stealth/Stylus - Ingredients Recs

Cheers. Give some feedback if you listen

Last edited:
loving the variety in this mate, probably aware of about half the tunes and the majority of the tracks i was really feeling. i think i heard one slight slip-up somewhere in the mid section but nothing too drastic, as a whole the flow was on point. that black elk track is class, again props for switching it up with something new. shimmer > saving grace was lovely.

enjoyed this, good luck with the comp!

loving the variety in this mate, probably aware of about half the tunes and the majority of the tracks i was really feeling. i think i heard one slight slip-up somewhere in the mid section but nothing too drastic, as a whole the flow was on point. that black elk track is class, again props for switching it up with something new. shimmer > saving grace was lovely.

enjoyed this, good luck with the comp!

Thanks so much for listening mate. Ye smooth variety was the name of the game really. That black elk tune is from some compilation called soul salad, randomly found it on a deep browse. Having a listen to your midnight maneuvers now loving the style so far

Wicked mix jonny! Very unique, nice variety of tunes, Loving the deep vibe throughout. Fav section was bear music through to all for you, all the tunes flowed together well, last mix 8h11 > > one way was great way to end it too. As jack said aswell loveeee that black elk tune never heard that before. Big mix mate good luck!

Gotta admit I'm not familiar with like 3/4 of the tracklist, but I liked the mix very much man! All mixed well and flowing nicely, really cool to hear Cohiba in the mix after a long time, the part around Steptoe was lovely and Cloak & Dagger >> Donuts...that's one huge mix right there! Also really feeling that One Way tune atm, nice way to finish this. Big ups and best of luck in the comp! :)

Wicked mix jonny! Very unique, nice variety of tunes, Loving the deep vibe throughout. Fav section was bear music through to all for you, all the tunes flowed together well, last mix 8h11 > > one way was great way to end it too. As jack said aswell loveeee that black elk tune never heard that before. Big mix mate good luck!

Safe jack! cheers for the listen. when you putting up another mix? you won this comp before if im not mistaken! Am firm for solution at fabric in nov, get whoever from down there that might want to come on it.

On the download

cheers matey

Gotta admit I'm not familiar with like 3/4 of the tracklist, but I liked the mix very much man! All mixed well and flowing nicely, really cool to hear Cohiba in the mix after a long time, the part around Steptoe was lovely and Cloak & Dagger >> Donuts...that's one huge mix right there! Also really feeling that One Way tune atm, nice way to finish this. Big ups and best of luck in the comp! :)

Nice one for getting back mate, can be long listening to a mix when you dont know most tracks. Cohiba is a tune i still play every mix, keeps on giving! Nice oneeee

Nice one for getting back mate, can be long listening to a mix when you dont know most tracks. Cohiba is a tune i still play every mix, keeps on giving! Nice oneeee

When I want to listen to basically any mix, I need to focus on it entirely so sometimes it takes me a few days until I finally find some spare time to do so. And I do enjoy mixes with the tunes I don't know more tbh, broadening my horizons and all that jazz :)

Safe jack! cheers for the listen. when you putting up another mix? you won this comp before if im not mistaken! Am firm for solution at fabric in nov, get whoever from down there that might want to come on it

Want to put one together asap but lacking in the funds department at the moment. Yeah i won the first comp they did but it's got a lot more popular since! Same def up for solution that line-up just can't be missed, never seen calibre play out before that's unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom