M-Code - Cybernetik/Human Error

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Ezze people does anyone know when this is getting released I've been waiting for to long to get my hands on this. I know it was promoed at least three months ago & I thought it got it's full release on the monday that's just gone. Any info? Maybe the man himself knows. :beers:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
I need this on wax too! :chainsaw:

I first remember hearing this 8/10 months ago, Wicked, wicked tune! - missed the promos too, but could of sworn I saw it was released already.

No info on www.sinuousrecords.co.uk, an its still in the forthcoming of Nu-Urban.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
I need this on wax too! :chainsaw:

I first remember hearing this 8/10 months ago, Wicked, wicked tune! - missed the promos too, but could of sworn I saw it was released already.

No info on www.sinuousrecords.co.uk, an its still in the forthcoming of Nu-Urban.

Ezze Jay yer I've been waiting far to long for this I just hope it gets released before that party next weekend!!!

jay walker

VIP Junglist
Eazee Sayber, you toolbag!!
I forgot to tell you - they are after you to play a grunge-core set, that alright? :crazy:

I might have Cybernetik / Human Error on CD somewhere - ill have a look tonight for your goodself! Im pretty sure they got a cdj in the piece

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
Eazee Sayber, you toolbag!!
I forgot to tell you - they are after you to play a grunge-core set, that alright? :crazy:

I might have Cybernetik / Human Error on CD somewhere - ill have a look tonight for your goodself! Im pretty sure they got a cdj in the piece
ha ha those dutty grunge-corde sets always get those ravers moving, just how you like it Mr Knees Up! I take it that party is still on. Got a sweet set arranged for this one hopefully get it posted on the forum at a later date. Watch out Sayber's first live mix is on it's way!! :saber:

jay walker

VIP Junglist
Posted by abbotnik - 03-12-2003 at 18:00
ez

It's coming out next week i think
Thats what we like to hear! :2thumbs:

Gimme a “M”,
gimme a “C”
gimme a “O”
gimme a “D”
gimme a “E” :cheerlead

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
m-code's rubbish. its all about the code-m techno overlord at the moment.

i just wish he'd hurry up and give me a cd. how long have i been waiting?!