M-Audio Conectiv Vinyl + TORQ Software

Serato is Serato for a reason

This thing is half the price for a reason

Hardly anyone uses Traktor Scratch to play out for a reason

i havent got the money to spend on serato!!!! way to expensive.think im gonna leave torq alone and go for traktor. cheers for the quick response nifty

i havent got the money to spend on serato!!!! way to expensive.think im gonna leave torq alone and go for traktor. cheers for the quick response nifty

Trust me Serato is worth it

Give it a few years it will be built into all the clubs as standard

By the way mate your tunes are heavy lol

Heard AMC play a few of em out and they were serious stuff :)

DO you produce as solo? What DAW are you using?

may b ill get serato when i start gettin paid sensible lol.ah cheers yer amc is playin a solo bit by me called critters at the mo.im doin collab stuff at the minute as ive neva collabed b4.zeal and litta were my first collab,im just working on one with ketz at the mo aswell.got plans with dexcell and masheen collab.hopefuly solo stuff inbetween them :) glad u likey

may b ill get serato when i start gettin paid sensible lol.ah cheers yer amc is playin a solo bit by me called critters at the mo.im doin collab stuff at the minute as ive neva collabed b4.zeal and litta were my first collab,im just working on one with ketz at the mo aswell.got plans with dexcell and masheen collab.hopefuly solo stuff inbetween them :) glad u likey

Cool man I will look out for you :)

I bought myself serato recently and im over the fucking moon with it.

Cant imagine life without out :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom