M-Audio Audiophile soundcard is rubbish!

Snipaz

Ive had this stupid card for about 2 months and its been nothing but god damn trouble, i have some M-Audio speakers plugged into it and the card just seems to crash and burn my system ALL the time.

Ive updated the drivers, ive kicked the PC and poored water in it while its on but it's still the same! im starting to get angry now as i had a normal everyday sound blaster and 5.1 logitec speakers and that rocked, wanted to upgrade the quality of sound ( if that was possible ) and feel iv been let down.

Problems include, making my PC run slow as hell, if it doesnt do that the sound cuts out and it starts to screach and make awful noises ( no im not listening to jump-up :) ) and now this morning while playing stuff it just crackles and makes general listening a right pain in the arse.

Has anyone else had these stupid crappy problems with any of the M-Auido products? maybe its not set up right i dunno as the instructions are nigh on WANK

any help would be good

Peace!!

I'm running on Audiphile 2496, no troubles and the sound quality is fine. Prolly just something wrong with the card, like a manufacturing error.

I'm running on Audiphile 2496, no troubles and the sound quality is fine. Prolly just something wrong with the card, like a manufacturing error.

Thats the one i have, i was hoping it wasnt a problem with the card, its fine for 20 mins then dies??, cheers dude

and ill try a Malware search too

Back
Top Bottom