LyRyck - Wild Waves (Full) (Free)

Drums are lost, too much treble stuff going on with those synths IMO, the whole intro sounds like it's off by a bar or something, honestly it sounds quite messy and cluttered overall and it just keeps going like a solid block of sound, non stop, any buildups in the drums are hidden behind everything else that's going on.

That gritty sound on the drop kinda muddies everything for me mate, drums are nice and punchy, I'd take that sound away and it would be a nice dancefloor track, maybe give those synths a bit of a cleanup too

Drums are lost, too much treble stuff going on with those synths IMO, the whole intro sounds like it's off by a bar or something, honestly it sounds quite messy and cluttered overall and it just keeps going like a solid block of sound, non stop, any buildups in the drums are hidden behind everything else that's going on.
Drums are lost? :O i think this are best drums i have ever done ...
maybe intro is off by 1 bar but i just tryed to make something dynamic not like same way tuc tuc tuc it is right then
i think sound is good for me and for everyone which i sent to him told me sounds pretty good
build same like intro i just tryed something different :3

but thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

That gritty sound on the drop kinda muddies everything for me mate, drums are nice and punchy, I'd take that sound away and it would be a nice dancefloor track, maybe give those synths a bit of a cleanup too

you think that cutted pads? :O thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom