Lyrics

Peton

Hi guys, i know im SO slow, but i want to ask someone write lyrics of Moonway Renegade here. I tried to loork it in internetz, but failed, and i completely can't understand what talking in this track about, 2 hard to realize. Please. And any other noisia lyrics will be welcome too sure. Sorry for my poor english, its reason why im asking that.

Im believe in ya guyz!! :crazy:

juntei, i have sought you for a long time, you killed my beloved instructor then you adopted his technique. You have used it only for destruction, your time has come.

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

i used google btw. mite come in handy in the future!!

Holy yeah, i used your words in google and got this :

Now you are a great fighter, you have mastered the special moonway technique.
You are going to take revenge, for youself and for your forefather.
15 years ago, Tuntey killed the great master Colha then he ran away and became a renegade.
Killing people and taking their money where it be good. *XXX* very evil.
*XXX* to become rich from this skills, of the great master that you murdered.
And the techniques that i have taken the time to teach you, use them for good.
Tuntey i've sought you for a long time, you killed my beloved instructor and then you adopted his technique, you've used it only for destruction, your time has come.
So my weaker friend, you have come to the place where you will finally die.

wicked stuff!! nice one man.. i never knew what that sample actually said, so thanks for doing the research for me!

Niceeeeeeeeee lyricssssssssss love the end 'So my weaker friend, you have come to the place where you will finally die.' haha <3

Back
Top Bottom