lyrics classic mc any feed back would b good

classic mc

how do we move on each an every day when kids around the world dont have no time to play learning how to shoot at the age of 3 no chance to hang out with friends an family its a hard life were living in today but a good life that me and u are living in today so take it easy and respect what u got cause alot a ppl round the world aint got what we got

and another / u no ive made some mistakes in my life man but i dont underestimate the plan u got to fuck up to learn to understand its the only way the human brain learn and i could of been a budda in the temple of love but i sold my soul to sex and drugs an id say rockin roll but jungle baby sutes the classic down to a t cause i roll with the rythem roll with the flow roll with the sounds of the future u no i no uno u no drum and bass filled a gap in ur soul that u never new that u had to fill till ur first jungle track first mc spill classic krew iam hear for u i b the down south intruder inside the venue

take ur time to look around and c ur not the only one inside the party got the mc dj dancing ravers side line krew ur hating haters doing favours for small time ravers and when there highs turn to lows ther come the vultures but we wont go there cause we all been there fri to monday used to b fair but have no fear classics here got the lyrics to make ur mind crystal clear so sincear better beware dj on the decks with the maximum scare

Back
Top Bottom