Lyric on my lip@#$@%@!

illv

the winnipeg styler!
So kids, what do you think about this one? picked this sucka up today amongst others, but this one is a grower, i like the clipz remix and original... flowin lyrics and beats!

illv//

well, ive hated every remix, edit until the ed rush & optical one, dunno why, but i like that cheese... :oops_sign

freeagent said:
These have all been around on dub forever. Why do we need 4 mixes of the same tune?

(n)

Couldn't agree more. I can understand from a producers point of view that your asked to remix a good track so obviously you show what skills you've got, but when there then added to another three remixes & sold out to the public consecutivley it gets a little boring & repetitive. Sorry Full Cycle I ain't buying this time

well, i like the ed & op remix, because its more virus sounding than any of the tunes made lately by those boys, take for example the message, we want your soul remix or even the beastman remix? :rolleyes:

anyways... :shades:

GorDo said:
crap tune-s, still tho, Tali remains one of my top live MCs.

bingo, she is wicked when in the crowds face and MCing, really cool. Not as keen on recorded stuff, bit too rehearsed kinda.
love teh Tali

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Variety to fit everyone's needs. :shades:

£££££££££££££££'s fit everyones needs!!!

if a tune is doing well then make two remix twelves and tripple the profit!!!

sorry to be synical and that but.....

sayber said:
Couldn't agree more. I can understand from a producers point of view that your asked to remix a good track so obviously you show what skills you've got, but when there then added to another three remixes & sold out to the public consecutivley it gets a little boring & repetitive. Sorry Full Cycle I ain't buying this time

point taken!

illv//

GreenBoy said:
well, i like the ed & op remix, because its more virus sounding than any of the tunes made lately by those boys, take for example the message, we want your soul remix or even the beastman remix? :rolleyes:

anyways... :shades:

I pretty much love anything on virus... ALMOST!

illv//

freeagent said:
These have all been around on dub forever. Why do we need 4 mixes of the same tune?

(n)

On dub forever?? I picked this up from redeye over 12 months ago?? (Original w/ District Line on the flip)

Back
Top Bottom