lynx disco dodo

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
there may already be a thread like this but fuck it!

i have 2 say this track has really grown on me!
i quite like it!
wat are other ppls views?

yeh man its cool though playing it through my shabby laptop speakers doesnt do it much justice, im yet to hear it in a club...fingers crossed for friday!!!

yeh man its cool though playing it through my shabby laptop speakers doesnt do it much justice, im yet to hear it in a club...fingers crossed for friday!!!

You get a slight feeling of how it sounds in that DNBA set with Andy C and GQ.

fair enuff i understand y every1 goes on about this tune but i dont like it
its those house style beats, the drums jus dont sound as good like that imo
it is really slowly growing on me but i doubt it will ever be a fave if mine

Biggest tune of 07. Massive. Sick production great idea, well executed, well received. Got all the right bits….Cant get enough!

In five years time this will be the tune that people look back on, end of!

Biggest tune of 07. Massive. Sick production great idea, well executed, well received. Got all the right bits….Cant get enough!

In five years time this will be the tune that people look back on, end of!

:word:

:word:

Spot on too Mr G, first time I heard this was on a big system and it blew me away! I've had an eye on Lynx for a while on Myspace and I'm glad to see him doing so well. Disco Dodo is definitly the best tune of his I've heard so far though. Nice one Lynx! :2thumbs: :slayer:

yeah man, this tune is big. part of me didn' want to like it, but i just can't help myself, i really can't.
BIG!

he's been around for a long time already with people like Skinny, Friction, Underfire people etc about a few years ago ....it was inevitable that with those kind of mates sooner or later he was gonna bust through with something great!

Used to see him out and about at nights in Pompey, its always nice to see someone make it!

Last edited:
fair enuff i understand y every1 goes on about this tune but i dont like it
its those house style beats, the drums jus dont sound as good like that imo
it is really slowly growing on me but i doubt it will ever be a fave if mine

drums are the best part :D

monster tune, can see why its caused a stir. dunno why people talking about a house beat really though, seems more just like a big tribal stepping thing with a solid kick drum. I swear Ive heard Digital make stuff kinda like this a few years ago.

hear it here if you havent http://www.myspace.com/stevelynx

Back
Top Bottom