lynx disco dodo

yeah got my copy! at last! .. are they promo copies???

just done abest of 07 mix.. guess im gonna have to start agin now huh!

I didnt like this tune when i first heard it, but i funkin love it now! Its a proper grower lol!

People who dnt like this tune are gay
lol nah each to there own and that
Got to admit though wen my m8 1st told me how good it was and i checked it out on my crappy pc speakers, i thought I must of had the wrong song cos it sounded shit, really simple and borin, Then i heard it in a few mixes on here and still thought nothin special, but when i finaly heard it out at a rave on big sound system I completley switched and fell in love with those drums and the build up.
Defo my fave track of 2007
if you watch the Andy c dnba bithday set (where he drops it with too bad, thugged out and low down) that vid sort of captures the vibe of hearing it out. But it hasnt grown old i cant wait till i hear it on another big sound system

Am i the only one whose a bit dissapointed by this tune? people keep telling me how amazing it is, dont get me wrong its a good tune, but nothing amazing about it.

I haven't heard much of lynx's other stuff so i can't comment on his production work, but disco dodo sounds like a tune me or the next guy could produce...

<bass> <bass> <bass> <hihat-snare> <repeat>

I agree, it is a nice tune, very well produced. I was extremely confused for a while as Juno's WMA sample is running at a much slower BPM than the track's supposed to be in and I was like 'Is this even as fast as breaks?'. Having listened to the MP3 I get it a bit more but still can't say it's grabbed me yet. I'll wait for Coshh to smash and blend it at Breakneck before I pass final judgement! :|

this tune rocks... remember when i first heard it... lynx at some venue in vauxhall. an essence of chi night methinks..... definetly grows and sticks in your head....
also loving his other stuff... global enemies.. another one that sticks...
big ups........

lnyx @ breakneck sometime perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom