Lynx - Devils In The Detail LP

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Bailey played 2 tunes from it on Wednesday. 'Without Warning' is so similar to Disco Dodo that at first I thought it was a remix. Still looking forward to it, just hope the rest of the album is better than 'Without Warning'

Lynx - Without Warning [Album Mix] [Detail]
Lynx - Some Things Never Change [Detail]

oh sick sounds tasty, was wondering what his next release was. ima get on that bailey show asap

Lynx played the noisia collab at sun & bass - sounds nasty. He's got one very busy tune, that one's sick too! His set was fucking sick anyway. Well looking forward to his LP!

Yeah Lynx played pretty much the whole album at sun and bass, its sounding sick, the tune with Dezim is some vibey shit!! Apprently he has done 3 colabs with Noisia one of which will be on the album sampler.

very exciting for this, lynx has a really distinctive sound

No doubt this will be big

Yeah Lynx played pretty much the whole album at sun and bass, its sounding sick, the tune with Dezim is some vibey shit!! Apprently he has done 3 colabs with Noisia one of which will be on the album sampler.
Lynx and Noisia

Hmm. Very interesting. I look forward to hearing this album

disco dodo is one of the most rawest tunes ever produced, it's something different and sounds wiked when mixed with perfection

lynx is a badman! love a couple of latest bits like sleazy and chess funk so looking forward to hearing the album

lynx and noisia collab!!! oh wow!! i cant possibly fathom this with my small amount of grey matter

Back
Top Bottom