luton town at wembley

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
so... i get to go to wembley to see my team play on sunday. got scunthorpe in the final of the johnstones paint trophy. i know it's not exactly a glammer tie, but how many of you fuckers get to see your team at wembley hey?

best part is... it only cost thirty quid for three of us to go. my brother is handicapped so his ticket is half price, one of us gets a free ticket as a carer and then one full price ticket at 20 quid. what a bargain. never thought i'd get to the new wembley that cheap. i got to see luton at the old wembley as well about 15 yeasr ago and it cost us more then.

COME ON THE TOWN*

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
no one give a shit about luton at wembley? you're all a bunch of bastards. this is gonna be one of the proudest days of my life

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
well am from grimsby so i hope scunny wins. on a serious note get some pics of wembley and post them in the football thread and let me know what its like yeah....

mcbeckzman :P

bambalachaz™ MC Beckzman
VIP Junglist
so... i get to go to wembley to see my team play on sunday. got scunthorpe in the final of the johnstones paint trophy. i know it's not exactly a glammer tie, but how many of you fuckers get to see your team at wembley hey?[/QUOTE]

Well if ur a man utd fan quite often actually ;)

haha jokez go luton!!!!

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
I went to the blue square premier playoff final. Cambridge Vs Exeter. It was a sweet day out. I was surprised that the prices are reasonable in the bar there too. Football was shit though. Hopefully they will make it to the final again this season.