Lung grenade. kinds tecky attempt.

that was really different! i kinda like it lol very strange indeed! i rekon some choppy amens would do the trick cant go wrong with them in this type of tune. Good work man was not expectin that!

that was really different! i kinda like it lol very strange indeed! i rekon some choppy amens would do the trick cant go wrong with them in this type of tune. Good work man was not expectin that!

:D hahaa yeah i dont know how i came up with it, fucking random! yeah ill probably chuck a gritty amen in there bro, why not!? haha. all i need know is some silly quotes.:)

If I may differ, I reckon you could get away from the chopped breaks with this sound and really get into some single hits, stop start, powerful fills, etc etc. The Vick Vega type, hardcore sound. At the moment it's kinda sitting in between the regular dnb vibe and something a bit more hardcore.

If I may differ, I reckon you could get away from the chopped breaks with this sound and really get into some single hits, stop start, powerful fills, etc etc. The Vick Vega type, hardcore sound. At the moment it's kinda sitting in between the regular dnb vibe and something a bit more hardcore.

cheers for the comment man. im aiming to make some nasty shit, i just gotta get more bass manipulation practice done first.

i lie the track its very different, id like to see some more bass in there say at the start of the bars. but thats just me, nice track man

Back
Top Bottom