Luncheon

That time of day is approaching. So, what will you all be yamming?

Today, I'm packing a seriously hench bit of peppered tiger bread (if anything it's too big) with a generous layer of immitation 'I Can't Believe It's Not Utterly Butter Me Up' spread, complete with fat slabs of creamy French brie, thick bits of sweet cure ham and a good serving of lettuce. I also have a Cadbury's Milk Chocolate Cake Bar and a clementine.

Touch me.

chanty

VIP Junglist
there was meat on offer at asda yesterday 2 packs for a fiver, so i got these thin cut peppered steaks. had 3 for my tea last night and was supposed to take the other two in a sammich to work last night but i forgot. ive just had jam on toast but im gonna tuck in to my peppered steak and garlic mayo sammich soon

there was meat on offer at asda yesterday 2 packs for a fiver, so i got these thin cut peppered steaks. had 3 for my tea last night and was supposed to take the other two in a sammich to work last night but i forgot. ive just had jam on toast but im gonna tuck in to my peppered steak and garlic mayo sammich soon
Jam on toast is highly blessed. Mmmm... peppered steaks sound good too. You've got me hankering for some beef now!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im pitching a tent right now. figure ill skip on by the old fat lady next to the water cooler and make eyes. whats this thread about? andy c something something? never told anyone this but i dont think i know who that is. he play football does he.

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
Your dad's knob cheese on a cracker, followed by a refreshing pint of your mum's period juices, with a cheery plopped in it. Mhmm tasty.