luciduk - writers block (new school)

loving how u got ur own style to every track u make...yet they all got their own twist.
feeling the use of percussion as always but i feel ur snare could do with some beefing up a lil bit

keep it up man..looking forward to the finished version.

Writing as I'm listening mate...

Nice dark intro....great use of percussion. Awesome subtle drop, that bass is fantastic. Everything sounds so simple yet really complex if you get what I mean?
I like the way you are gradually adding little shuffles and extra percussions along the way...creates a journey through the track.

NOOOO!.......why did it end so soon lol! I was just getting into it! Lol, looking forward to the finished product mate.

niiice man. really liking the pads. cool bass sounds. on the first beat when it drops u can hear that one kick is slightly misaligned by a tiny amount, dont know if that was intentional or not? still, sounds like your own track (y)

thanks guys really appretiate it, lol no i put my kick drums there by accident and exported it...!! hmm i like it, but if it doesnt work for you it doesnt work i guess, it was working for me.. ah fuck it it works for me im not changing it lol

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

its a groove swing damnit how is that misaligned lool

are we talking about the same thing? im only on about one hit. first kick when the bass drops. got nothing against the rest of it so no beef gregory!

oh shit sorry lol, yeah ive fucked up with some filters atm need to sort it out!! haha sorry i got to stop going on the defensive lool

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

i think one of the filter automations is carrying over onto the next bar by accident atm if that explains the problem ;)

at the moment, no its just a standard atmos break down that swoops back into the beat and bassline like POW... standard...

any ideas what i could bring in the second drop ??? thanks btw

yeah man bass is big and beats sound good and solid.
needs more sub and some additional variations/layers to help build up to 2nd drop..

great work.

good thinking man!!

thanks for all comments guys :) big help!! and yeah co0ke thanks for explaining that sorry mang

Real nice vibe to this one, agree with chromey that more sub needed but that's easily achieved... the makings of a fantastic tune here

yeah only a couple of +db on the bass and sub channel maybe some multiband comp to unify it - im only on monitors (no sub), but the tune is bass light.. when i play my stuff- it AINT :D

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

I disagree chromey, I think the sub bass levels are spot on in this track. Sorry

dont be sorry- different strokes for different folks ;)

Back
Top Bottom