luciduk - Ghostbuster

Hey Lucid.

Good synthesis here.
I like all your sounds but there is some lacks.
I mean there is not enough dynamics. There is only one sound the whole track. (i exagerate)
Dig this i think.
Great work!

one sound the whole track ? :p hahaha

you mean its the same bassline the whole way through yeah?? hmmmm i need to switch it up more

Production sounds good man, bass sounds perfect to me. That cymbal that comes in later, thought that could have been a bit crisper maybe, bit more tap tap rather than tss tss lol.

Like it.

bass sounds heavy man...love the simplicity and clarity about the drop, i agree about the cymbal/ride tho

imo a couple of beeps or short lazer fxs would sound good, but im feelin the vibes on this one deffo.

Interesting intro... really getting me in the mood with the track. Very much love the drop. Sounds exactly to what i listen to mostly... anyway enough with personal preferences.
After every time your bassline loop ends and that glass hit ( probably ) or some high end hit there is, you could make it more interesting, and layer it with stuff as the track goes on... like... use a stabby short synth to replace it at times.. or layer it with something else. Or give it more reverb every 4 bars or something, could do really interesting stuff with it.

As i see this is nowhere a finished product, the track somewhat atleast to my ears, would definitely do well, with more clicky synths or hits.

Also switching up the hats / Rides ... giving it more energy like that works wonders too.

I like the drum work in the intro, nice and punchy. Good atmosphere too!

Lots of little subtle sounds make it work well for me.....Nice bass again mate, you definately found your style.

it all seems a little dry. Maybe some flecks of reverb on the drums here and there and some fills would be a good idea. And some synth or pad hits? (thats a personal preference though, depending on how deep you want to it to sound or not) The bass seems a little dry too. The ideas are all there, just needs a final touch of polish :D

i really like it, but to me it just needed to sound more alive, live, you know, to me it was a tiny bit to muffled, it would be really in your face if it was brighter, but its really good, musically etc its great

nice! feelin this one def lacking a few aspects though such as maybee more runners or a good running pad or something like that. I really like the punchy kick sounds crisp. and the bass is really vibey. Great work id def keep workin on this wun!!

I like it man. perhaps automate the filter on the bass to open a bit? maybe a bassline switch? likin the vibes man.

Listening now. And yes, I can agree with all said here. The bass sounds pretty cool, but needs more edits and some more of those clever little fills & fxing.

Drums overall just a little muffled, moar highs needed, even with the ride! Like a sharper hihat or something.

Cool style tho, you can do a lot with simple elements.

yarr has been removed due to its imcompletion will prob re-up when its done :)

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

really appretiate the feedback in here btw boys i need to spring some more life into this one somehow

Track not available... whaaaaaat.

Good thing I heard it last night on my GFs machine with her Logitech Comp Speaks : ) muhahaha

PROD sounded spot on from what I remember last night although... lol... I was a lil on the green side of things if you get my drift : F

Track was really nice though. I definitely took notice of all the misc Percussive Layers that you had going on in the background.

My ears appreciated the extra time you took to make those misc PERC noises... because all of those sounds really accentuated the tune... especially the Bass. Now... I still think the Bass could use another note here and there OR a section where it does something different (maybe for a 64 or 128, nothing too long)... with some extra Notework or some Modulation... something to spice it up.

The track is very solid already... with a lil bit more work to the Bass (not PROD wise mind you), I think this tune could really be something!

:jamon:

p.s. - I can't wait to get your feedback on my "Bowser" tune when it's finished.

Back
Top Bottom