lucid uk - - Enslaved wip

wow mate. absolutely banging. some work on the drums (depht in particular, try adding some rides or splashy hats quite low in the mix id say) and this will be a belter. the basswork is actually sick as fuck if you ask me.

if possible, sort me a 320 when its done! exactly my style of tune atm!

those drums and breaks are proper tight, and i enjoyed the sample before the drop, the track flows real nice, but the bass is not to my taste, i think it over powers the track a little, perhaps maybe a little mini break in the bass halfway between the first drop and the breakdown could work, but this is just one persons opinion. fucking tight track over all though big ups man!!

Very nice. I was thinking that it could do with something in the highs/higher mids to help it breathe a bit. Groelles idea of the cymbals might fix that.
I like the bass work. My personal taste would be to open up the filter every now and then and let a bit of nastiness out but ....my taste is my taste.

Sounds good mate.

nice one guys! really appretiate the feedback, il definatly look at working those in, still in the rough stages. many thanks

I like the richness you've done with the bass, no so keen on it's sort of rolleyness though, thats just me though.
You must want to try and bring in some of those pads or pianos or whatever you have going into the break into the main part of the song just to mix it up a bit?

So far so good

defo agree with that ^^^ for the second drop, or for a longer first part with that stuff coming in, could be good.

couldnt resist to listen again.. tune defo is very nice, really looking forward to see what you did with it for the final version.. be sure to finish that!!

didnt get a chance to hear it gutted )-: played in Portsmouth last saturday, ink spill went off man good work! repping the underground!

Back
Top Bottom