lucid - touch it (work in progress) tech/nu school

Fantastic – I’m envios. I’d maybe bring the bass in at 0.23 – or a sharp sweep leading up to it. Any room for a funky guitar? Sounds like a top class WIP to me.

Oh those drums are just dirty man! Track is as tight as can be , leave it as it is right now, I really like those extra layers you've added too, keeps it interesting.
Lookin forward to the finished work!

When I realized what the sample said it made me lol btw =D

sounds good man, as always. I would really like to hear some ear ringing atmos in there somethin really catchy, you have some really good flow in there,i would like to hear just wun moar sound that really catches your attention ya know. I hate to use examples but you know that tune justified by commix theres this loud atmos that comes every once in a while that just makes the tune and i think thats what this needs other than that ace tune mate!

thanks man yeh i know what you mean, i had only worked a few hours on this !! im taking it down now and will post finish cut tonight or 2moro

---------- Post added at 09:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

im just gonna try and find a good hook and a good sweeping sound and i think this will be done !!

I think the drums are sounding super clean and snappy... love 'em!! There's plenty of room for at least 2-4 more Hat/Perc Layers... those drums are gonna rule with a couple more misc things happening around them.

The bass sounds clean, patch is wompy enough... just isn't doing it for me with those drums for some reason : (
I think you went the right direction as far as the pattern being 'steppy' instead of 'rolly' though. Maybe some 'stabby' type mid range 'growly' layers would help back it up further to make it more complete... dunno.

Prod sounds crisp as can be.

I hadn't been on in a while... it's great to see you're still kicking ass and taking names!
(my comp still isn't fixed, fyi, so I'm still in limbo)

:keepjammin:

percussion, atmospheres, beats sweet. like the way it progresses, nice touchs, nice tune.
would like to hear the full track once its done

bump...

thank u very much circle six and protoplasym for your feedback!!

its finished now :)

drums sounding really tight, intro works well with that sample, bass is sick aswell. lucid my man, youre on a streak at the moment!

would you pass me a 320 of that? would love to play it!

big ups!

thanks man, big ups!! ive shared you a download one on soundcloud :) just please dont pass it on to anyone else as standard !

Sick drums!
not really the type of dnb that gets a lot of plays here on belgian gigs, it used to though, few years back
but i like it very much.
like a guy running through the jungle, really fast, in 3rd person view.

wikid work man! precussion is phat, basslines sick, soundscapes bringing it all together nicely, good shit! recon u can probly squeeze a bit more bass into it, as the precussion seems to be taking over a tiny bit, it all sounds clear n punchy tho

Back
Top Bottom