Lucid Dreaming Tutorials

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RevTech, Mar 28, 2010.

1. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

greddie likes this.
  2. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

nice. i had the most bizzarree dream the other day, that the LHC went off in 2012 and the sun slowly went out, loads of people screaming and shit then we all died .. all physically impossilble i know.. i think its coz i was probably cold, i shit the bed you see. and the window was open

3. RevTech

crazy things,

I had one once where two galaxies collided in the sky, and apparently they were close because I could see them clearly.

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

2 galaxys .. like the chocolate bars ?? 2 people throwing them , or two celestial galaxys ? if so , how did they collide? like , all the stars and stuff within the galaxys all smashed together.. nice dream . im off to bed , i hope for similar.. usually there fairly boring tho . i used to dream of fruit machines everynite when i played them alot, that shit .. you think you have jackpot repeat.. wake up happy , thinkin you been paid and you can go for a beer.. then you realise your naked covered in puke in the middle of a roundabout

5. RevTech

2 celestial galaxies yes, and the stars smashed together and they swirled around pretty fast. Sounds like a ruff night for you then.

And yeah I've had it were in my dreams it was snowing and I wake up and put on real warm cloths and realize it's a fucking desert, literally, outside. I also sleep talk in my dreams and in the past I demanded people to sing violently and defined the word graveyard to people while sleeping.

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i had one in which the earth exploded and i was surfing through space on bits of smashed planet. pretty scary but fun at the same time, it seems my dreams never really fall under one category, its never nightmare or sex dream or whatever theres always elements of all sorts.

7. RevTech

man, in a lucid dream once I went around the front of the school on a motorcycle and picked up girls and banged them by candlelight. Nicee