LTJBukem MCConrad - Live _ LaPlaya MusicBar 2011

I'll get to work on it, J.

No promises, though.

mate.... pleeeeease :) would like to help out but my knowledge is zero, hoping someone can id the track around 32:00, the one with the male vocal that sorta says 'nowhere' looped...

nice one though HAB much appreciated

I gave a listen to this whole thing, and I recognized only one tune. It was a Furney tune, I'll get the exact time it comes in as soon as I give it another listen. Don't even know the name of it because he's got about a hundred dubs floating around unreleased right now.

Shitty quality recording, which didn't help, but amazing. The first half of it was really good, and then the second half was just pure amazing. Such vibes on those last three tunes! I NEEEEEED to know every tune in this mix.

That'll be Furney - Spyro Gyro then, @ around 11.45, thats all i could work out too, shame its such shit quality, the set is great

Yep, that's the one. Big ups ToeJam!

But yeah. More IDs would be MOST appreciated. Those last few tunes are so vibesy.

gahhhh we got one tune at least! safe toejam! hoping its not one of those that gets confined to distant memory

posted the mix on bukem's facebook page to see if anyone can help.... found another track, the one i wanted! it's flaco - waiting for love

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a fucking tune.

Big ups, Flaco, always making me vibe out in my chair.

Big downs Bukem FOR SITTING ON THIS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE

Back
Top Bottom