Ltj Bukems box - New 10 track release

been waiting on overstrain for a good while! lovely stuff inside. but yeah i mean who bundles together ten tracks at the price of what it would cost for each individual track? greedy and outdated

oh dear

This product is only available with goodlooking for LIFE membership.

goodlooking for LIFE Membership scheme
25% discount on all non-exclusive, and selected exclusive products purchased through
the goodlooking Store
Upfront access to exclusive new digital and physical products
Vinyl / CDs ordered through the store comes with digital version for free where available
Monthly special offer campaigns
All for just 3 GBP per month

he always finds new ways right

and he is still going forward with kasper - fluent funk despite it being released on celsius late last year?!he is either incredibly arrogant or incredibly stupid. either way he is a dick

Is GLR the biggest joke of a label in DnB?

I can only imagine how many unreleased tracks he has stashed away and yet for the past god knows how many years he has done fuck all to get them released.

I genuinely think he cannot give a fuck about the label, aslong as it covers its own costs & he has an unchallenged dungeon of unreleased material, he can carry on charging 2k for an hours set.

Very sad.

The only way is to go 3 ways here so you don't pay as much. But if it's exclusive to that membership!
Who on earth is going to sign up to that!?

The only way is to go 3 ways here so you don't pay as much. But if it's exclusive to that membership!
Who on earth is going to sign up to that!?

exactly. with that labels track record it could shut down tomorrow and you just lost all your money

- - - Updated - - -

GLR life membership (until bukem decides to be lazy again)

How long have these been on sale for?

- - - Updated - - -

seriously good collection of tracks

Whenever I hear LTJ Bukem's name now, I just think of Gustavo Fring

BB-Gus-Fring-S4-590.jpg

And then I think he's a cunt.

HAs anybody looked into the terms of the life subscription? I'm not seeing a minimum sign up anywhere? What's to stop you signing up, paying £3, buying everything you want at a 25% discount and then cancelling your direct debit?

- - - Updated - - -

It does state can be cancelled at any time. I've just put life and bukems box in the cart and it states I should be able to see the discount below but there's no discount!

They do put out good music but the more I hear about them the less I like them

I'm still shocked by their vinyl/mp3 prices

Worked it out (it's early morning!).

The exclusive product has no discount. If you add life and bukems box it's £20.30 for that release but all the non exclusive stuff has the discount. If you want to buy the full moments or progression sessions for instance it would be worth signing up to cancel.

I think there'll be an exclusive every month though that will make you want to continue paying.

I genuinely think he cannot give a fuck about the label, aslong as it covers its own costs & he has an unchallenged dungeon of unreleased material, he can carry on charging 2k for an hours set.

Very sad.

hey!!! I got a copyright on those words! ;)

17.50£ for 10 track lololol bukem has lost his mind. BUT he certainly knows how to keep themselves talked. Unfortunately it's not with music...

Back
Top Bottom