Ltj Bukems box - New 10 track release

I don't think it's Bukem behind the prices, gents. I have a feeling I know who it is...

Probably not. But seriously, this is the last in a long list of problems for GLR. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers he has at the moment stopped bothering. I know Furney still has a shitload of beats that Bukem has under lock and key.

A producer as talented as Furney should have at least 1 album released by now. I can only imagine how frustrated he must be

I don't think it's Bukem behind the prices, gents. I have a feeling I know who it is...

orthodox-jews-2.jpg

???

:rofl:, can't believe GLR prices, I like the label but extortionate prices just drives people not to buy any of the tunes they release. If the price on this was more reasonable I would have definitely bagged this release. Only thing I have ever bought from GLR was the atlantis vinyl with rework on the flip and that was nearly £20 for one vinyl, no artwork just white sleeve. Label needs to seriously sort its prices out

:rofl:, can't believe GLR prices, I like the label but extortionate prices just drives people not to buy any of the tunes they release. If the price on this was more reasonable I would have definitely bagged this release. Only thing I have ever bought from GLR was the atlantis vinyl with rework on the flip and that was nearly £20 for one vinyl, no artwork just white sleeve. Label needs to seriously sort its prices out
same here - HAD to buy that one

- - - Updated - - -

10 tracks for £17.50?
he can shove these up his own box

hahahhaa

who buys the whole release anyway? a fair few bits of dross, just buy one or two 'Exclusive tunes' and £1.70 a tune? so what, don't be a cheapskate! you probably buy pints for £4.50 and don't bat and eyelid!

On a musical note.....Madcap - Sunset Strip, probably the only tune worth getting out of that lot

Back
Top Bottom