LSD...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by GZero, Aug 17, 2009.

1. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

...is one of the few drugs I still enjoy and one of the few I can never seem to get a hold of.

Whats the score with you lot? Is this stuff still readily available where you are?

Interested to see why beautiful lovely LSD has been replaced by crap pills and 90% benzocaine coke in most places.

Methylone and other research chems are the source of some hope, but when it comes to psychedelics, LSD is unique.

2. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

this should keep your mind active for a while,

google the type of cacti and find out the mescaline content first so you get some strong shit..

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/peyote/

3. EWOKS

The use of hallucinogenic cacti has been used for thousands of years the native peoples of the Americas. The main active ingredient is mescaline, which Aldous Huxley famously wrote about in his book, The Doors of Perception, though they have been also been found to have other psychoactive alkaloids.

The Peyote cacti is probably the most well known of all hallucinogenic cacti, it has the highest concentrate of Mescaline and is the slowest growing cacti in the world, taking up to 10 years to grow to the size of a small apple. The San Pedro or Peruvians also has a history of shamanic usage dating back to Peru for over 3000 years; this is the fastest growing cacti and also the tallest reaching heights of twenty feet.

ive got the doors of perception, still not got round to reading it yet tho..

4. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Never took this.Hallucinogenics are not for me.I took some mushrooms last week cause I had a good time with some mates and they were there..fucking stressful.First time and also last.

5. EWOKS

mushrooms and acid wernt too good with my head either.. iim mentally unstable at best of times, let alone when on some mind altering trippy shit

6. detonate-dj

detonate-dj sexdrugs&rockinthedole

i have a 3 foot san pedro cacti, used to have 4 but the other 3 got used, in no way is it better than lsd though, the trips arent half as good and the rush is completely different and not as good either

7. EWOKS

depends how old they are tho doesnt it, they are all different strengths...

think you gotta leave it for over 20 years for it to be most potent ..

8. detonate-dj

nah age has nothing to do with the potency, its all down to different strains, growing conditions, and preperation....they produce mescaline straight away basically and how well looked after etc. will all add up to how potent it is...

9. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

LSA along with 2c1 and 2cb are quite easy to get hold of round here if you know the riht people... I also love the drug it is such and experience.

Cebit seeds can be bought legally and cooked into DMT

San pedro cactus can also be bought legally and you can extract MESCALINE from this..

My fav legal things are called woodrose seeds and are simply seeds that are chewed, they contain LSA which is a form of LSD and get me trippin just as much!!!!!!!1

10. EWOKS

nah, i meant the older they are the more mescaline it contains, more mesc = bigger fuckin trip ..

11. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Acid is the only drug i havn't done but want to do. shrooms are ridiculously good fun...i miss being able to buy them on the high street

12. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

You can still order grown boxes from certain sites, grow your own!

13. EWOKS

i dont actually know anything about mescaline, just rad a couple things on erowid, you obviously know alot more than me .. i just thought age they were stronger i dunno, id rather not know coz my head cant handle that shit ..

and mushroom grow kits a readily availible like dose said, cost you about 20 - 40 squid i think, probs worht it if you wanna mash up with your mates, buy Hawaiian Shrooms, they fucked me up .. i smoked super strength salvia in a bong whilst on them so it may of been that

14. detonate-dj

yeah the age has nothing to do with it really, you could have a really old san pedro and it be well looked after and have a low mescaline content, but then in some cases have a 6 month old poorly looked after and the mescaline could be off the scale, theres hundreds of different strains which carry different genetics which can cause the mescaline content to blow through the roof then drop right down through different conditions or just when it feels like it... ive grown them for a few years now and rarely got a really bad one, they seem alot better after flowering aswell, its probably because its not concentrating on flowering any more and rapidly starts to produce more mescaline.

15. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

I know about, and have taken most of the alternatives.

I've grown San Pedro before, and I've had proper mesc extract as well.

Research chems I can source, and while some of them are seriously interesting, none of them match up to good LSD (taken at AT LEAST 3 month intervals imo).

Mushrooms as well, I can still get good Philosophers Stones.

Was specifically interested in whether you still see acid around, because it seems to arrive sporadically and go quickly.

16. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

ETHIX: I read the Doors of Perception last year.

Bit of a tricky read but if you like psychedelic drugs and the abstract thoughts they provide, it's real food for thought.

Also, years later, Huxley tried LSD and said that it was far more profound than his experiences on Mescaline.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  17. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

this is your brain...

[​IMG]

and this is your brain on LSD...

[​IMG]

JUST SAY NO!

18. law_88

law_88 Member

done acid for the first time a few weeks ago, along with 3g of speed, 10 pills and 2g of ket. Was a pretty interesting experience haha! Didn't really get much visual trips, apart from everythingv looking absolutely beautiful and perfect. It was more like an intense spiritual awakening, every new tune in this set i was listening to was like being born again. Thought i was just one step away from discovering the purpose of my existence.

Done shrooms loadsa times and to be fair, while its pretty jokes it aint got shit on acid, same with salvia

19. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

naughty naughty :borat:

20. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

sounds about right.

I have had two or three experiences with LSD which have prompted me to make profound changes in my life (for the better).

You can have real life changing experiences with Acid, and I don't mean in a running around the club, off-your-tits-on-beans life changing.