DnB LSB - The Hurting / Don't Say It (Spearhead)

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and support. these tracks are out today on 12" vinyl and digital download and your favourite stores.

As for This City style vibes, I've just finished something that's more on that tip. I do love writing steppers, but you have to be in a certain headspace to really do them justice, it's not about churning out tunes for the sake of it!

Take it easy
Luke

first tune sounds like what hospital should've become nowadays (instead of tons of variations of cheese), really classy vibes

If I wasn't that broke, I'd instabuy this on vinyl. I guess digi has to suffice, at least for now. Lots of love for both of those tunes, will be playing them a lot now :)

If I wasn't that broke, I'd instabuy this on vinyl. I guess digi has to suffice, at least for now. Lots of love for both of those tunes, will be playing them a lot now :)

Easy Fallen.gemini - you're always supporting my stuff, if i play a show near you at any time, nudge me and i'll bring you my spare copy..

Cheers
L

don't say it is sublime. i'm sure i recognise the bassline from possibly an old calibre track or something similar - great stuff anyway

don't say it is sublime. i'm sure i recognise the bassline from possibly an old calibre track or something similar - great stuff anyway

Bassline is a guitar riff dropped down an octave and processed...It's cool to be compared to Calibre though, the guy is head and shoulders above anyone in Dnb imo :)

Back
Top Bottom