LSB - Leave | Forthcoming Soul:R

Although I am still very psyched I think the raw unmastered version spunded better in the Metalheadz podcast,. Might just be the BBC One preview that's the issue. Is it seeing vinyl release?

Ok help me out here coz it's killing me...

The gentle chords at the start are very similar to an old Hospital (I think) classic that I used to love but I just cannot place it...any ideas?

The tune I'm thinking of went very quiet, had the chords fade in and build up and then went into a drum roll i think...

Never mind - as soon as I clicked, I remembered :P

Logistics - Together if anyone cares

Last edited:
Although I am still very psyched I think the raw unmastered version spunded better in the Metalheadz podcast,. Might just be the BBC One preview that's the issue. Is it seeing vinyl release?

Yo, the versions are pretty much idenitical, it's just Rinse FM (used in the youtube clip) has some mad hyper compression on the master. also you don't get the full intro on the BBC thing, that's my favourite part :D

It is due to be manufactured imminently on the netx Fourfit EP with Jon Convex, Anile and FD tunes. I think first week or so in May.

Cheers
Luke

Can't think of a poor release from soul:r in the last 3 years

I am a bit of a soul:r whore in that I used to own 1-20 on vinyl and now own 1-62 digitally.

For me in terms of labels still active it's easily in my top 3 favourites. Possibly my number one label....

Ok help me out here coz it's killing me...

The gentle chords at the start are very similar to an old Hospital (I think) classic that I used to love but I just cannot place it...any ideas?

The tune I'm thinking of went very quiet, had the chords fade in and build up and then went into a drum roll i think...

Never mind - as soon as I clicked, I remembered :P

Logistics - Together if anyone cares

My girlfriend said exactly the same thing first time she heard it. It's just a 3 chord piano thing in G minor it's sampled, but not from together. I didn't even notice the similarities until she pointed it out which is surprising as i would cite Together as one of the 3 most important tunes to my within DnB.

Thanks for the love anyway. There's a few other Soul:r things planned for later in the year, 2 with DRS and some solo things and just finishing the next spearhead single :)

- - - Updated - - -

Any audio for the other 3 tracks?

I thought we were getting 4 LSB tunes

Friction plays the FD one on the show as well :)

Last edited:
Yo, the versions are pretty much idenitical, it's just Rinse FM (used in the youtube clip) has some mad hyper compression on the master. also you don't get the full intro on the BBC thing, that's my favourite part :D

It is due to be manufactured imminently on the netx Fourfit EP with Jon Convex, Anile and FD tunes. I think first week or so in May.

Cheers
Luke

Cheers mate, indeed the intro that makes it the tune. Love that snare througout the song aswell. Similar to This City which is also an amazing tune. Lots of fun spinning that one.

ohhh yes. Well played Luke LSB. Have to say when I saw you at fabric at the Soul:R night at the start of the year you knocked me for six with your set.

Will be bagging. Soul:R (y)

Back
Top Bottom