LSB launches new label, Footnotes

Was so impressed with A New Day EP that I'm instabagging this and waiting for it to arrive before I listen.

Love the No Code EP, such a good release by Anile.
The distorted bass in Riggers is something else.
Like Dischdl said I'd really want to hear that on a big system.

Mine arrived. Really loving the pattern these Footnotes release follow with their 1 vocal tune, 1 banging stepper (indeed, damn that Riggers bass) included in every release. Very consistent releases too.

So instead of getting another LSB LP full of gorgeous variety and instrumentals I haft to hear DRS’s sleepy urban crywank vocals on every track? Yea, no...that’ll be hard pass from me on this one. What a fucking waste!

Tempted to agree with this!!!!

So instead of getting another LSB LP full of gorgeous variety and instrumentals I haft to hear DRS’s sleepy urban crywank vocals on every track? Yea, no...that’ll be hard pass from me on this one. What a fucking waste!

u7up1.jpg

This really had / has the potential to be something quality, like when Fokus got on the production tip with Skeptical, or when Strategy released that EP on Exit. But like 808 said, a whole LP with DRS's vocals on every track?! He clearly has some sort of "talent" but I don't own a single tune with him on it

Tempted to agree with this!!!!

Just agree with it

I think LSB and DRS are a great pairing, as evidenced by the Space Age mixes, which are amazing. Those to me a good example of where an MC can add to the vibe instead of detracting from it...

Ouch, that's painfully true. I'll have a listen to the track & then decide, though.

The track released from the LP so far does sound really good. The break is heavy.

I hope there are some Instramentals though. A full LP of the same vocal is too much.

Blue Hour remixes up next. Mentioned in an email from LSB saying the Tokyo Prose vinyl got delayed again, that the Blue Hour remixes would be out before it ships

Gossamer EP shipping soon.

Also Blue Hour Reworked https://ftnts.bandcamp.com/album/the-blue-hour-reworked
With not 1 but 2 Calibre remixes.

1 Frozen - Calibre Remix
2 Could Be - Anile Remix
3 Faded - Workforce Remix
4 Jazz Arps - Technimatic Remix
5 Rise & Fall - Tokyo Prose Remix
6 Letting Go - FD Remix
7 Frozen - BCee Remix
8 Faded - Calibre Remix
9 Scarred - Technimatic Remix