Loxy dropping a tune by anile

Yeah this tune is fat.

For all those that like this kinda vibe you gotta check the loxy dnbtv set, its mental. Think he drops this out of underpass.

Also, if you read this Anile hit me up on aim when youre about: "buriedaudio".

Wanted to have a chat about a couple of things :)

cheers guys much appreciated for the thread, big up.. i been producing for a few years but finally got straight at home and sorted out a studio and just got stuck in!

Orthodox should be the next release on Cylon and will be on an Album with S.P.Y, Consequence and Cern.

big up dnbforum for all supprort!!!

cheers guys much appreciated for the thread, big up.. i been producing for a few years but finally got straight at home and sorted out a studio and just got stuck in!

Orthodox should be the next release on Cylon and will be on an Album with S.P.Y, Consequence and Cern.

big up dnbforum for all supprort!!!

sickkk, does this mean it's gonna be the flipside of "beyond the threshold" by S.P.Y?

that would be a MASSIVE 12"

its comin on an album with S.P.Y playin with knifes and a couple of other tracks by Consequence & Cern, cant remeber track names..soz...

not 100% as theres alot going on at the mobut im 90% sure... but il keep the forum informed as soon as its all confirmed etc... cheers guys!

its comin on an album with S.P.Y playin with knifes and a couple of other tracks by Consequence & Cern, cant remeber track names..soz...

not 100% as theres alot going on at the mobut im 90% sure... but il keep the forum informed as soon as its all confirmed etc... cheers guys!

Big up man, really liking your output at the moment, any ideas when Burning Shadows is dropping? Infact do you have a release scedule for Cylon/X-Tinction Agenda?

Loxy and June Miller have done the Cylon podcast and should be online next week, some really deep dubz, including a few new exclusive bits by myself which are fresh out the lab, so again defo worth keepin the eyes peeled for that one droppin...aiiiight! :)

Loxy and June Miller have done the Cylon podcast and should be online next week, some really deep dubz, including a few new exclusive bits by myself which are fresh out the lab, so again defo worth keepin the eyes peeled for that one droppin...aiiiight! :)

:2thumbs:

cant wait for this to come out!

biggup Anile. long time member!! keep us updated bro. FEELING YOUR TUNES INA BIG WAY.
your keeping it real, by the direction you followed

PERHAPS OLD BOYS COULD EXCHANGE A FEW CHOONS? :teeth:

dont forget us bro

biggup regardless.

LARGE UPS BRETHREN!!

:devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer: :devilslay :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom