loxy allies?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
so he has a new album coming,this month and id like to hear some audio any1 help me out?also theres another calyx n teebee album coming out wich i havnt heard nothing from.

i for one am happy these albums have been kept on the qt. it'll mean you appreciate them so much more when they come out. i would check loxy's last set on dnbtv, there will no doubt be some of his stuff on there. also just hit up the hardware nights, loxy is a resident and calyx and teebee play often as well. gotta be the best way to hear their latest. i would expect a mix or two from calyx and teebee soon though

DNBA podcast had a renegade hardware showcase on it a while back. Had some really good stuff on it.

Check that badboy out.

also theres another calyx n teebee album coming out wich i havnt heard nothing from.

The boys have been locked away in the studio for about a year now and things are finally shaping up. Expect a double CD and yet-to-be-decided vinyl format. As far as a release date, they don't want to compromise on anything so a deadline hasn't been set. This is also why no tracks have been in circulation in the scene, as they want to avoid some of the tunes being rinsed to fuck by the time it gets released!

Take note Sub Focus

I suppose that is the best way i mean if you want to make some sales keep it under wraps.just like a lot of these peoples tunes ya know get to much play too early.I was on htfr looking at forthcoming ages ago at the albums by loxy and teebee and have been there for 2 months at least with no audio everytime i check back still nout.that explains it then,teebees album should be big,loxy seems to be going more in the direction of d bridge wonder where style tunes from what i heard on dnb tv the other week.

oh yeah,does anyone know anymore info on soul intent-cybergroove as on htfr it says there is an ep coming from them but no tracklist and wonder if it maybe on that?really want this tune after hearing it on randalls dnbtv set.

oh yeah,does anyone know anymore info on soul intent-cybergroove as on htfr it says there is an ep coming from them but no tracklist and wonder if it maybe on that?really want this tune after hearing it on randalls dnbtv set.

soul intent have a released an e.p in two parts recently on blindside, is that the one you're on about?

Back
Top Bottom