Lowdown VIP?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
This's been about for quite a while now.
Andy C plays it.
I reckon it's quality.

Anyone know about a release of it?

yeah i prefer it to the original.....but thats maybe cos i heard the original so many times..

the bassline is quality.

no idea about a release...but im guessing there will be one

yeah i prefer it to the original.....but thats maybe cos i heard the original so many times..

the bassline is quality.

no idea about a release...but im guessing there will be one

Yeah I do too I think.
The bassline is heavy!
Yeah soon I hope.
I really like Xample.

I really think it be very pointless to release this tune. It's not that much different at all apart from a few tweaks on the bass and the bit where it drops into 'downlow'. Original is far far better imo. I listened to a radio show with Xample on and he said the next 12" on Ram is gonna be The Automatic/Contra (ft.Lomax). Then Heaven & Hell Remix with sumthin else cant remeber. Catch Xample at my night SUBLOW me and my mates are putting on at the end of May along with G Dub, Majistrate & Nicol & MC Fats.

link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10430586358

Last edited:
I prefer the original. But andy c needs get a move on and get 'Finders Keepers' out I've wanted that tune for time.

xamples a really nice fella....had a meeting with him last weekdn n gonna be working with him soon for his album next year

vip aint anythin special

wouldnt be surprised if it never got a release, lots of stuff in the pipeline for ram & andy'll prob jus end up keepin it for himself :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom