LOW DOWN DEEP PRESENTS ' THE FIRM LP '

LOWDOWNDEEPRECS

" THE FIRM LP "

Various Artists
Low Down Deep
Cat No: LDDRLP2 Release Date: 08.02.2013

djlogand: (12:36:52) As we enter 2013, Low Down Deep Recordings are seeing in the New Year in style by proudly presenting another album The Firm LP.
The tracks on the LP are made up from 8 of the artists on Low Down Deep, its sure to have Drum and Bass heads rushing to the shops because the tracks on the LP have been making waves in the clubs and arenas around the world.
All of the producers involved in this project have been on top form in the studio for a long while now, they show why Low Down Deep Recordings are world famous in Jump Up Drum and Bass. 'The Firm' brings tracks from Majistrate, Dj Sly, Pleasure, Pacso, Origin, Dj Guv, Sensai, Logan D as well as vocal talents from Rock 2 Art.
The LP contains tearing Jump up dance floor DnB, but also has a couple of rollers to give it some variety.

Every single track has been tried and tested out live, and the results have been amazing, They have featured in these artists playlists over the last few months: DJ Hype, Hazard, Grooverider, Sigma, Sub Zero, Nicky Blackmarket, Micky Finn, Ruffstuff and of course all of our artists.

To preview the album please paste the link in url

http://lowdowndeep.com/the-firm-soundcloud-previews/

I have yes some B!G names on board!

Feeling a few of them, Im Here, Jack Russell and Watch Ur Step.

I expected more from Sensai but he's still one of my favourite producers.

Keep it up LoWDoWnDeEp

I expected more from Sensai but he's still one of my favourite producers.
Track on here is the best thing I've heard from him imo. A bit different, Was getting too samey for me

Pleasure is a don but not feeling watch your step. Sounds like '3 Blind Mice', reminds me of dj catsbee lol

Listen i am a massive Sensai fan and you are trying to tell me its a good track from him. HA.

Back
Top Bottom