Loving DJ Pleasure at the moment!

JenJen

Bangers mash! mash potato
Anyone else feeling Pleasure is on the up n up!?

Recently smashed it at raveology b2b with Sly!
Never really used to be on the top of my list but definitly is recently!

Any thoughts?

xxxx
thanks

made a thread abot this like 8month ago.

no i think hes actually deteriorating, he first few releases had me buzzing, but now im getting quite bored of his new releases. his v.i.p mixes are a piss-poor way of bringing in the moneyz, but same could be said for the 3rd degree burns v.i.p.

hes okay live no better or worse than most and i got a fair few of his radio sets which are tasteful, but nah i dont think hes gonna go much further, same as taxman and original sin - UNLESS tehre is some real innovative stuff getting released

when he releases his tunes i either love em or hate em really no inbetweeners i have bought quite a few of his tunes

pleasure is top. some of his chowder releases are big aswell. you know hes big when you cant think of one of his tunes thats been released in the last 12 months that hasnt teared up a dancefloor.

just rinses the same sound over and over and over. getting slightly tedious how.
but can bosh out a banger or two. haven't bought anything of his lately, got a fair few of his earlier stuff though.

I think hopefully his production might start to pick up a bit now that hes kinda in with the D-Style camp, but can't fault the guy for ideas or picking a nice catchy melody

Made some sick tunes, but also made some pretty poor tunes

B-sides tend to be a bit of a let down

DJ Pleasure - Flute Tune

terribel

This is what I'm sayin

I don't think I've ever seen a Pleasure release where both sides are as good as eachother

Its always A-Side = quite good.

B-Side - NEVER going to play this.

Maybe calls for some quality control from the man. Coz he does make alot of music so maybe its time for more quality less quantity.

flesh eaters and massacre are pretty good imo and they are fairly recent yeah it sounds similar but they both tear up the dance floor and at least teh change the bassline quiet a bit unlike alot of shit ass smashing wanna be jump up coming out

flesh eaters and massacre are pretty good imo and they are fairly recent yeah it sounds similar but they both tear up the dance floor and at least teh change the bassline quiet a bit unlike alot of shit ass smashing wanna be jump up coming out

Well, on each tune the sound changes once lol.

Completely fed up of pleasure at the moment..

2008 was his year, he rinsed the same style throughout the whole year and it absolutely smashed it, was my favourite producer for most of the year..

But now he is still just too samey, and its just become dreary.

Sly is well on his way to this aswell!!

This is what I'm sayin

I don't think I've ever seen a Pleasure release where both sides are as good as eachother

Its always A-Side = quite good.

B-Side - NEVER going to play this.

Maybe calls for some quality control from the man. Coz he does make alot of music so maybe its time for more quality less quantity.

Bullshit.

Flute Tune/Splinter in your mind
Venger/Five Points
Technique/Wish Master
The Wizard/Colt 45
Bounty Hunter/Mustang Fastback
Answer Me/Sonic Boom

All bangers.

Completely fed up of pleasure at the moment..

2008 was his year, he rinsed the same style throughout the whole year and it absolutely smashed it, was my favourite producer for most of the year..

But now he is still just too samey, and its just become dreary.

Sly is well on his way to this aswell!!

I think Pleasures gonna step up this year, can't forget hes only been producing since about 2006.

o i didnt mean the sound i meant the arrangment lolz

I gota say the arrangement doesn't change much either mate lol

Just a couple different drum breaks here and there but the sound stays the same

But Flesh Eaters and Massacre are good tunes not because of the production but bcoz of the melody, vibe and originality

I gota say the arrangement doesn't change much either mate lol

Just a couple different drum breaks here and there but the sound stays the same

But Flesh Eaters and Massacre are good tunes not because of the production but bcoz of the melody, vibe and originality
well yeah im just trying to say its not the old thing we are all geettin sick of wobble wobble wobble womp lolz

Back
Top Bottom