LOVE THANG (fratanize remix)

FUCKIN WICKED TUNE!
Nice one mate this tune is sick.
Great lush intro keeps you wondering how its gonna kick off, and then when it does its a right monster.
Wicked old skool vibes and sweet vocals.
Fair play mate
PEACE!

thanks mate. your the first to check back.
happy with that comment.
checkout the nu tone sample pack im uploadin in about 30 mins time in production forum. pressie fro the frat head.
peace

thanks mate. recommend reading the splitting bass thread in production. especially the tutorial by marlztah.

Very nice track man, loving it actually - well produced.

Couldn't get anything to play on Reverb though, do you have to be a member?

YES BRUVVVVVV THIS TUNE BANGIN

my fave of yours so far

wicked intro and nasty drop!!!!!!

MAXIMUM BOOST

stinkin bass.... vocal sweeeeeeeet

Alright mate, nice new track! Drums are sounding pretty darn crisp! Did you make them yourself or is that a audio loop? Got a nice jungly feel to it and some nice variations! One criticism though, i think that the 'love thang' vocal works well in it but when you bring the rest of the vocal part it, i personally don't think it goes. Just my opinion mate but i would mess around with the love thang vocal by either time stretching it, using delay effects, filter effects and see what happens. Just have a bit of an trial and error session with it really. Sorry to write a mamouth message.

Also, heard that track of your with the one of the drum loops slighty out of time. If you correct that mate, think that track would be quality!!!

Big Ups mate, you got some goods things goin on!!!

Alright mate, nice new track! Drums are sounding pretty darn crisp! Did you make them yourself or is that a audio loop? Got a nice jungly feel to it and some nice variations! One criticism though, i think that the 'love thang' vocal works well in it but when you bring the rest of the vocal part it, i personally don't think it goes. Just my opinion mate but i would mess around with the love thang vocal by either time stretching it, using delay effects, filter effects and see what happens. Just have a bit of an trial and error session with it really. Sorry to write a mamouth message.

Also, heard that track of your with the one of the drum loops slighty out of time. If you correct that mate, think that track would be quality!!!

Big Ups mate, you got some goods things goin on!!!

cheers for your comments mate, feedback much appreciated. your the first to crit the vocals tho. that track that is slightly out of time, unfortunately i have lost the flp file, so its stuck that way unless i make from scratch, stupid i know.
get my monitors today so expect some big improvements soon.
peace

Back
Top Bottom