LOVE IS TRUE remix

Nice remix. The deep bass needs to be a lot more powerful though, Sounds very flat this end, not very dynamic. Considering there isn't any mid bass anywhere, you could give this bass a few more harmonics and push those higher harmonics out a little wider to get the bass to envelop the listener. Apart from that tho, I quite like this.

Nice remix. The deep bass needs to be a lot more powerful though, Sounds very flat this end, not very dynamic. Considering there isn't any mid bass anywhere, you could give this bass a few more harmonics and push those higher harmonics out a little wider to get the bass to envelop the listener. Apart from that tho, I quite like this.

thanks matey, its only a first draft at moment.....And yes, the bass need some work, i always struggle writing basslines

The variations in amplitude on your sub bass confuse me....I don't even know what's going on. It sounds a bit wrong. It doesn't sound like a low pass filter robbing the higher notes of volume, it sounds like different samples playing at different levels. Anyway, the rest sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom