Louis Theroux Documentary on Sunday

artisanvip

i saw it too, just wondered what people thought of it.

it was odd, although all the stuff with shootings/OD's etc. was crazy i just didn't feel as shocked as i thought i should have, as someone who has so far lived a pretty sheltered live anyways. love louis though, think it would be my dream job to do what he does.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
I Seen it, thought the police were quire harsh to some of the lads, like that lad who gave some geez a fag, every one started to leg it cos of the plod comin so he did n all, subsquently go owned by the plods elbow and knocked out and abuse hurled at him for fuck all....poor lad.

funny all the same.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
YEAH WAS A GOOD PROGRAM, I WILL BE WATCHING NEXT WEEKS TO, NOTHING BEATS THE HAMILTONS EPISODE THO!

ARTISAN, IT SEZ THE SHIRE AS WHER UR FROM, PLEASE SAY U MEAN YORKSHIRE!

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Haha no, the best of all the 'shires, SHROPSHIRE! [Not for much longer though, got me a green card for the States!]

My mum was born in Ripley though...

YOU SURE ITS THE BEST, I NEVER HEARD OF NO "SHROPSHIRE PUDDING" HAHA

OOO CHECK YOU, OFF TO THE U.S OF A!

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Got me there, YP's aaaaawesome! Bit o' toad int hole!

YES! THEY ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT, FILL ONE WITH CHIPS AND GRAVY!
I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER PLACE THAN YORKSHIRE, I MEAN I LIVE IN THE CITY, BUT IF I DRIVE 20 MINS IN ANY DIRECTION IM OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE UP A MOUNTAIN!

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
YEAH WAS A GOOD PROGRAM, I WILL BE WATCHING NEXT WEEKS TO, NOTHING BEATS THE HAMILTONS EPISODE THO!

that whole series was quality, the jimmy saville episode was so weird, also the one with max clifford, who got sussed trying to stitch louis up.

best overall has to be the one when he visited san quentin.

Top Bottom