Lots of vinyl for sale - 1993-2004

mattcee

Finally just finished sorting and listing all my vinyl for sale from my personal collection. Take a look at MattsVinyl.com
Ranges from 1993-2004 and all have sound clips so enjoy the sounds from back in the day ;)

Last edited:
Like what you done with the site mate. i will be jumping on this when im paid :). 3.50 plus 1:50 per extra 12 seems a bit expensive though?

Cheers for the feedback. Site only just gone live so haven't sold anything yet so bit tricky with P+P charges until i actually get them weighed :(
That price is for 1st class recorded as standard tho and posted in decent record sleeves with cardboard either side of vinyl which adds weight.
If its wildly out, of course i'll adjust those postage prices.

Sweet. to be fair mate dont think your that far off. discogs is not much cheaper! one of those things i guess. but deffo gonna have a scout through the 2004 tunes as thats when i first srated getting properly into dnb i guess.

Sweet. to be fair mate dont think your that far off. discogs is not much cheaper! one of those things i guess. but deffo gonna have a scout through the 2004 tunes as thats when i first srated getting properly into dnb i guess.

Nice one. You know, when i was recording all the sound samples a lot of the 97' stuff still sounds fresh today :) Tmeless...

Nice one. You know, when i was recording all the sound samples a lot of the 97' stuff still sounds fresh today :) Tmeless...

deffo gonna have a listen... my problem is tune names and prducers from back then so never know what to look out for...

Back
Top Bottom